Start a Transformative and Impactful Career
Advance your knowledge and expertise with a degree from Georgetown University.
Application Requirements Checklist
Before beginning your application to Georgetown University’s Master of Professional Studies online programs in Real Estate and Technology Management, please review and prepare the items necessary to complete the application process.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- Application fee: one-time, non-refundable fee of $50USD must be paid using a credit card
- Personal Statement: write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this specific master's degree and why you are a strong candidate for the program. Your response should be three to five pages, typed, and double-spaced. Please address the following questions in your response:
- What are the specific academic and professional qualities you possess that could help you excel within this program?
- What goals do you hope to achieve if you are accepted into this program?
- How do ethics factor into your everyday life—both personally and professionally? Briefly describe a situation when you've had to rely on your personal ethics to make a difficult decision or overcome a challenge. What did you learn from this experience?
- Resume or CV
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals well acquainted with your present academic and professional abilities as well as your potential for graduate studies
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Official TOEFL/ILETS scores (if applicable)*
- Official WES or ECE evaluations of transcripts from outside the United States (international applicants only)
*All applicants (regardless of citizenship) whose first language is not English are required to complete the TOEFL with a minimum score in the range of 550-600 (paper-based test), 225-250 (computer-based test), or 90-100 (iBT) or the IELTS with a minimum score range of 7.0-8.0 to be considered for admission. The Test of English as a Foreign Language is administered to international students by the Educational Testing Service.
Georgetown University is able to offer these online master's programs to residents of select states, but is still awaiting full approval from additional states. Please consult the Important Policies for Online Students page to determine if you are a resident of a state in which Georgetown University can offer your program of interest. If your state is not listed at this time, please let us know and we will reach out to you when your state’s approval has been confirmed.