Become a Leader in the Real Estate Industry
Now available entirely online, Georgetown University’s powerful Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate program provides a flexible path for future industry leaders to advance their knowledge and accelerate their careers.
The online master’s in Real Estate creates a learning environment of supported challenge, in which students master the professional skills needed to meet the demands of today’s real estate and related markets.
Students in the online master’s in Real Estate program study under Georgetown’s distinguished faculty of industry practitioners. The Real Estate online program produces graduates who demonstrate a dynamic combination of industry knowledge, leadership skills, and a commitment to real estate ethics.
A Comprehensive Real Estate Curriculum
Students of the Real Estate online program engage in a unique curriculum that focuses on global trends and topics, providing graduates with the knowledge to practice all over the world.
This two-year program consists of 30 credit hours. Program courses include:
- Ethics in Action
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Foundations of Real Estate Law
- Foundations of Real Estate Markets
- Foundations of Real Estate Accounting
- Development and Construction Project Management
- Structured Finance
- Impact of Globalization on Real Estate
- Sustainable Development and Construction
- Capstone Course
Learn more about the comprehensive Master’s in Real Estate curriculum.
The Career Outlook of Georgetown Real Estate Graduates
Georgetown University has a long-standing tradition of developing top professionals and field-leading experts.
Graduates of the online Master’s in Real Estate program will be prepared for real estate career opportunities such as:
- Real estate developer
- Corporate real estate manager
- Commercial real estate lender
- Investment fund manager
- Construction project manager
- Real estate entrepreneur
- Community developer
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), by 2020:
- Employment of real estate brokers and sales agents is projected to increase by 11%
- Employment of real property assessors is projected to increase by 7%
- Employment of property, real estate, and community association managers is projected to grow by 6%
Learn more about the various career paths of Real Estate graduates.